Want your lashes to stand out or have some place fun to go???
Lash extensions are like your lashes only longer and are applied individually to your natural lash. These synthetic lashes will add the volume and length that you need to stand out in a crowd or get you to cat walk into your office. Choose the style that fits you best.
- Extra Full Set – 2.5 hours
- Full Set – 2 hours
- 2 week fill – 1 hour (Only a little fall out)
- 2-3 week fill – 1.5 hours (Medium to moderate fall out)
- 3 week fill – 2 hours (Lashes still on, but need a little extra)
Semi permanent mascara
•Semi permanent mascara will give you the look of a fuller, longer and darker lash for anywhere up to 4 to 6 weeks. It’s like having mascara without the need to reapply it every day or the worry of it smudging or bleeding. This treatment is also suitable for light or pale lashes as well as shorter lashes that won’t support a lash extension.
• The lash lift makes natural eyelashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions. It also lifts and curls the lash and replaces the need to use a lash curler. Little to no after care is needed. You can swim shower or play with no fuss. The lift lasts anywhere between 4 to 6 weeks and is suitable for short, medium or long eyelashes.
Other Lash appointments available
- Allergy patch test – If you have sensitivities or question an allergy, please book this appointment first
- Eyelash removal – If you need the lashes removed, we can remove in a safe and healthy way for your natural lashes to stay intact
If you are loving your lashes and want to keep up with the look you will need to come in every two to three weeks to have them filled. Lashes just like your hair or brows go through a natural growth cycle so you will experience fall out while new lashes start to grow in. This is when you will start to notice gapping in your lashes. Depending on how long it’s been since your initial lash appointment and how much fall out you have you will then come in for a 2 week or 3 week fill. If you only have a little fall out a 2 week fill should meet your needs but if you have significant gaping/fall out in your lashes it’s best to come in for a 3 week fill. If you have little to no lashes left at all and it has been more than 4 weeks since your first visit it is best to start over with a fresh set of lashes. The more time we have, the more lashes we are able to apply.
*Please Note: Lash Clients are responsible for booking the appropriate fill based on the condition their lashes are in. We are not responsible for appointments that are under booked based on the amount of fallout at the time of your service. However, we will fill them in to the best of our ability with the time that we have allotted but can’t guarantee optimal results. If your lashes were applied somewhere other than Bow & Arrow your first appointment will always be booked as a full set.
*Please arrive with no mascara to your appointment. ( we can remove your mascara at the time of your service but since your lashes will be wet we can’t guarantee the longevity of your lashes and it will cut into your appointment time.)